Justifying an All-Time High Stock PriceBy
Apple's stock hit an all-time high today, thanks mostly, it seems to a Bear Stearns analyst report that suggested the company will sell 14 million iPods in the December quarter. For those of you keeping track, that's roughly half the total number of iPods sold since the iPod first hit the market in 2001. Big, big number.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock