New York's Condo Sales SlowAmey Stone
A new report from Condo-Sales.com shows a dramatic drop in the volume of Manhattan condo sales, but no drop in prices. There were only 386 condo sales in October compared to 433 sales in September -- an 18% one-month drop and the lowest number of sales this year. This result follows a 30% drop in sales from August to September.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap