Meet The Web Smart 50Rob Hof
OK, so Google's great and Flickr's fine and Amazon's amazin'. But check out our new special report, The Web Smart 50, and you'll see that a lot of action online is happening behind the badge-secured doors of more traditional corporations. Too many interesting stories to mention here, though I can't resist pointing to the first podcast I've taken part in, this one with Web Smart editor and Blogspotter Heather Green.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy