Sarkozy Googles as Paris Riots
The political fallout from the riots that have rocked France over the past two weeks has only just begun (see BW Online, 11/7/05, "The Economics Fueling the French Riots"). But the center-right party, headed by law-and-order presidential aspirant Nicolas Sarkozy, is already tapping into public concern -- and stirring controversy -- with an unprecedented high-tech ploy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks