India as Number 1By
The New Economist points us to a new report on the Indian economy by Deutsche Bank. The DB report reproduces a table, which I've never seen before, ranking which countries are most attractive for outsourcing and offshoring. India comes in #1, well ahead of China (the original source for the table seems to be consulting firm A.T. Kearney)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’