Motorola Pebl packs punchBy
I got my hands on an early tester of Motorola's slick new phone, the Pebl. I'll be reviewing it in more detail online, but I have to say that this is the first phone I've tried in a long time that feels new and different. It has this silky surface and just the perfect heft, and the best cell-phone clock feature I've ever seen. I was in Europe covering Nokia, back when Nokia was creating the thrills and Moto the duds. I won't say the roles are changed, but Moto is certainly back.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans