Bioware/Pandemic: What the Deal MeansColin Campbell
Talk to Greg Zeschuk, joint CEO of Bioware and Andrew Goldman, CEO of Pandemic and the triple meaning of this deal becomes clear. It is an emphatic alternative to acquisition from a publisher. It is also a resolution to the problem of the increasing stakes involved in top-end game development. And, through security, it is a route to growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing