Sports MMOGs Open Mobile HorizonsColin Campbell
The company rolled out its soccer multiplayer game Championship Manager Online, earlier this year. The joint venture with Eidos has been a slow-burner, but Jadestone says the company has been treating it as an open beta for the last six months, and has attracted "five-figure subscribers" paying $5 a month each. So far it has only been launched in the UK, but is set to be rolled out internationally in the months ahead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing