So, I have been listening to a number of different podcasts lately, and was wondering. When a magazine like us does a podcast, is there a different expectation of editing, formalness that's expected? A "real" voice is obviously important and it's what makes podcasts stand out, but is rambling ok--even charmging--in other people while it wouldnt be with us?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day