Ave Maria Fund ideasAmey Stone
I spoke recently with George Schwartz, portfolio manager of the Ave Maria Fund, a stock fund that invests according to Catholic values (which basically means it avoids companies which have anything to do with abortion or pornography, or that provides benefits to unmarried couples).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash