Huh, Author Driven...
So, I love watching the process of companies coming up with logos, whether it's the superfun contest that Henry Copeland is running for Blogads or the blogging that John Battelle has been doing about the logo choices the staff at his startup, Federated Media Publishing, is mulling over.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks