Branding, A Job Well Done
With the proliferation of media, traditional mass advertising is diluted. As brands eschew or de-emphasize advertising, they turn for inspiration to companies that have always operated differently. These brands rely almost entirely on opportunities like in-store marketing, database mining, employee enthusiasm and one-on-one salesmanship to build their brands and their businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks