European Indexes Rally on M&A News
Major European equity indexes finished with substantial gains Monday, sparked by a number of M&A headlines. Chief among them: A bid by Spain's Telefonica (TEF ) for UK mobile communications outfit O2, in a deal worth some £17.7 billion. Strength in U.S. equities also lifted sentiment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks