European Indexes Rally on M&A News
Major European equity indexes finished with substantial gains Monday, sparked by a number of M&A headlines. Chief among them: A bid by Spain's Telefonica (TEF ) for UK mobile communications outfit O2, in a deal worth some £17.7 billion. Strength in U.S. equities also lifted sentiment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations