Chevron Net Rises
Chevron (CVX ) posted $1.64 (including two months from former Unocal operations) vs. $1.51 (including 23 cents gain) third quarter earnings per share on a 32% sales rise. It says the contribution from former Unocal operations were more than offset by adverse effects of recent hurricanes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing