Thank God for Gmail... But I avoid it
When BW Online asked me write a review of Google's Gmail, I immediately thought about all the things I like about the service, especially its gobs of storage. But then I thought: If I like it so much, why don't I use it more? Some would say that the The review outs me as a Luddite. One commenter, "JackLink," writes: "You might as well go back to fax machines, land lines and slate and chalk."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas