Keep Up with the Jones, Dude!
Entrepreneurs seeking out a product niche are well advised to stay away from the dog-eat-dog world of soft drinks. Dominated by global multibillion-dollar soda giants who have a strong hold on distribution channels and pour hundreds of millions into advertising, the category is a formidable challenge to even the most experienced marketing minds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt