Cisco's Evolving IP PitchBy
"IP Everywhere" has been Cisco Systems' mantra for two decades now. The idea hasn't just been that every corner of the world should be wired to provide access to "the Internet"--that thing we all log onto from our PCs to access web sites on the World Wide Web. It's that all of our communications networks -- wired and celluar phone systems, broadcast and cable TV networks, private corporate data networks -- should use the same underlying technical lingua franca: the "Internet Protocol."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day