"A Little Bumpy" on the Street
With the market beset by inflation worries, investors currently would do well to focus on higher-quality stocks, says Joseph Lisanti, editor of the S&P newsletter, The Outlook. And he adds that it would be wise to have a portion of a portfolio invested overseas as a hedge against a likely decline in the dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders