Virgin mainstreams space tourismBy
Thanks to Terrestial Musings for pointing out that space tourism is no longer a giggling matter. In factor, the intrepid serial entrepreneur, Richard Branson head of a new company, Virgin Galactic, has collected $10 million from potential customers, making it a real business. The cost of a few minutes in space is about $200,000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?