Remember marketers: Google hates flash
Kevin O'Keefe reminds bloggers to steer clear of flash technology, because Google often oversees text tied up in flash. For lawyers and marketers looking to climb in search-engine page ranks, this could be crucial advice. O'Keefe links to flashy law sites. They're very sharp. Too bad Google doesn't like them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders