Inside view of AOL-Weblogs merger: Instant messaging a go-go
Jason Calacanis gives us an inside glimpse of the AOL-Weblogs merger, week two. A huge part of the communications, it seems, is on instant chat. He has 100 Weblogs Inc colleagues on AIM, and has now added 25 AOL execs to his buddy list. "...Two minutes into these big meetings," he writes, "everyone just looks at each other and says “OK, great idea.. let’s do it!” We then all run back to our laptops and pound out a bunch of IMs and start working."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’