Signs of life in NYC?
The last time I wrote about my own real estate efforts, the entry was titled, "August Doldrums." Well, August Doldrums turned into September Deflation. Stories, like this one, told of a sudden sharp decline in Manhattan real estate prices from the second quarter to the third quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations