Death By Blogs? Not so fast....
WPP Group's Neil French, who resigned this week amid (as the NYTimes puts it): "an uproar over remarks he made at an industry event about female creative executives" is now blaming his fate on blogs. So having gotten into trouble for some apparently ill thoughtout remarks about women, he's doing the same thing with blogs?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis