What the Federal Reserve Is SeeingBy
Here's what the Federal Reserve had to say yesterday about the housing market in its Beige Book summary of economic conditions:And here's a little more detail. The Beige Book comes out eight times a year. It's based on surveys by the 12 regional Fed banks of businesses and other contacts in their regions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy