Unite Your Advisers
My best tip on getting legal advice, accounting advice, financial advice, and that sort of thing is this: Small-business owners are best served by their advisers if they use them together as a team rather than as individuals. If you bring them together to talk about problems, they’re going to educate one another, bring the others’ perspective to each judgment. You’re going to multiply the quality of the advice that you get.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations