As anyone in the media can attest to, it's not very often that someone at Take-Two Interactive grants an interview. Most of the time, quotes from the publisher are of the "no comment" variety. Because the company has been scrutinized more than any other publisher in the video game industry, it would often rather let the quality and success of its products do the talking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States