Motorola's design and innovation pay off.By
Any CEO or manager still doubting the power of design and innovation in the marketplace should take a look at Motorola's strong third quarter showing. A couple of years ago, Motorola was being talked about in hushed tones, another Polaroid perhaps. But with the introduction of the Razr cell phone, the company's profits and prospects has soared. Kudos to CEO Ed Zander for turning Motorola around and for returning the company to its innovation and design roots.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas