Apple, The King of Orginal Design, Looks...Um...Like a Copycat In Its New Ad.
The very week that Apple chief Steve Jobs is plastered on the cover of Time Magazine with a "What's Next" sign, a melee has been stirred up in ad land over a new ad featuring rapper/rehabber Eminem from the innovative company that looks an awful lot like a well regarded Lugz boots ad from a few years ago. Thanks to Adfreak for pointing it out. The Eminem ad can be viewed online here.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself