J.P. Morgan: Banking-Stock Maverick?
With inflation worries mounting and the Federal Reserve still signaling increases in short-term interest rates, buying a bank stock is practically heresy on Wall Street this earnings season. Professional investors equate higher rates with squeezed bank profits, falling loan demand, and a slumping financial sector.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing