Xbox Live Arcade DetailsDavid Radd
Peter Moore, Microsoft's VP of Xbox marketing and publishing division, recently revealed during the Digital Life event certain details for Xbox Live Arcade. 35 titles are planned to be available for the service by Summer 2006. Over 40 developers and publishers have signed up to support Xbox Live Arcade, including Sega, Konami, and Namco. The online service will launch November 22, the same day the Xbox 360 becomes available in the U.S. Every member of Xbox Live Silver or Gold can download a trial version of the Xbox Live Arcade titles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas