Swedish ski helmets and body armor rock.By
With the spread of global information networks that tie everyone together over time and space, it is amazing what small companies in distant parts of the world can create and sell. POC is a tiny, new Swedish company that is designing protective gear for racing in X games at skiercross, advanced freeskiing or any other type of extreme alpine skiing. I expect we are talking about protecting the world's elite skiers pushing the limits of their skills and endurance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas