My Dinner with MarcSteve Hamm
Well, it wasn't just me. Marc Benioff, the jovial CEO of Salesforce.com, arranged a dinner for 10 at the ultra-trendy Per Se restaurant in the Time Warner building in Manhattan. This was the usual Salesforce.com mix of company executives, journalists, and customers. The interesting angle of the night was that Benioff, an off-beat CEO if there ever was one, has landed another serious adult executive for his team. He's John Freeland, currently the head of Accenture's CRM practice. Freeland, a 26-year Accenture veteran, will run professional services, support, and partner relations when he starts in a couple of weeks. I'll get into Freeland's plans later, but first, a zinger from quotemeister Benioff:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations