Delphi's Miller: At a "Flash Point"
Rare is the chief executive who sees putting his company into bankruptcy court as a landmark step toward overhauling an entire industry. Robert "Steve" Miller is just that. Named chairman and CEO of auto parts maker Delphi (DPH ) only three months ago, Miller had Delphi file for protection from its creditors under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code on Saturday, Oct. 8.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing