Be an Unrelenting Marketer
Marketing isn’t an event as much as it’s a process. It’s the never-ending process of moving members of the universe onto your prospect list, then motivating these prospects to buy so that they can get onto your customer list, where they belong. When that happens, you will see why guerrilla marketers continue to be guerrillas. Your profits will rise as your marketing investment diminishes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis