Paul Frank - BananasVivian Manning-Schaffel
In 1997, former newsstand employee Paul Frank launched his namesake brand with a line of vinyl wallets created in his garage on a Singer sewing machine. Today, this Costa Mesa, California-based brand has grown a reach so vast, Paul Frank retail stores are opening with each blink of an eye as far as Seoul and Qatar, with locations in Dubai, Australia, and Prague slated to open in 2006. Countless retailers around the globe keep hipsters clamoring for its ever-expanding product line, including clothing, children's wear, watches, glasses, swimwear, bags, and even bikes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day