Google Debuts RSS ReaderRob Hof
Jason Shellen of Google Labs is demonstrating the latest of the search giant's gazillion services at the Web 2.0 conference: Google Reader. I'm just trying it out for the first time, but it looks pretty slick. You can import subscriptions from other readers (though not, as far as I can tell, easily import them from Web-based RSS readers, which I use), mail or blog items you're reading with a click, and play podcasts with a built-in player. It's ready to check out now if you already have a Google account.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing