Gawker and Weblogs show us where media is headed
Gawker and Weblogs Inc. are cashing in on the fever surrounding blogs. Weblogs sells to AOL, Gawker signs a distribution deal in Europe. But their success doesn't mean much for millions of other bloggers. Instead, it shows us that the blog world is a promising place for media entrepreneurs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing