The commoditization of knowledge spreads.By
The commoditization of knowledge has been a great surprise to many who thought knowledge would forever be a competitive advantage to the U.S., Europe and Japan. Not so, as knowledge industries and activities are increasingly outsourced to India, China and Eastern Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy