Honda's got a motorcycle airbag--really.By
Designing safety into motorcycles sounds like an oxymoronic enterprise. These babies are supposed to be dangerous, right? Sure, except perhaps for the huge number of graying boomers increasingly riding big bikes on Sunday mornings all decked out in their leathers. So Honda has come up with an innovation--the first motorcycle airbag.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States