Lexmark Sinks after Lowered Guidance
Shares of Lexmark (LXK ) moved sharply lower Tuesday after the company cut its third quarter earnings per share guidance to between 40 cents and 50 cents (excluding the estimated impact of a previous workforce reduction), and now expects a 4% to 5% revenue decline. S&P reiterated its hold on the stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas