Tech Support Done RightRob Hof
I'm posting this from home only because I've managed to get my wireless network back up and running after more than a week of frustration. Frustration not only with my network suddenly going kablooey for no obvious reason--except possibly the (haha) upgrade of my wireless router software--but with the complete lack of tech support from anyone I've paid good money to buy products and services from. Calling customer support at just about any tech company today is simply an exercise in futility. They should be ashamed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States