Building a Foundation With Marketable IP
Now the largest independent developer in North America, Foundation 9 is well prepared for the transition to the next generation. By focusing on creating IP, not just games, the company is able to market its properties to other media besides interactive entertainment. In an exclusive interview, we speak with F9E CEO Jon Goldman about his company's business strategy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations