Red Hat Shares Gain
Red Hat (RHAT ) shares rose Thursday after the company posted 9 cents vs. 6 cents second quarter earnings per share on a 42% revenue rise. S&P reiterated its hold on the stock, while UBS Financial and ST Robinson Humphrey upgraded it to buy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis