But How Many Americans Have *Working* Broadband Access?Rob Hof
"Two Out of Every Five Americans Have Broadband Access at Home," says a new study to be released Wednesday by Nielsen//NetRatings. "90% of those Americans have bought a second wireless router after having smashed the first one with a hammer."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries