The Keys to High-Impact InnovationJeneanne Rae
One of the most common frustrations we hear about in our hundreds of interviews with senior executives is the lack of "disruptive" or "breakthrough" innovations in their pipelines. One marketing director put it like this: "We're great at incremental innovations, line extensions, that sort of thing. But our CEO keeps asking for real breakthroughs. I don't blame him, but I don't see them coming from our current innovation process, either."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis