Our New Design and Innovation BlogRob Hof
Bruce Nussbaum joins the roster of blogs on BusinessWeek Online with NussbaumOnDesign. He'll be looking at the business of innovation and design. Like the rest of us, he aims to get a conversation going with folks who love design, so take a look and let him know what you like and don't like out there. The topic naturally lends itself to photos and probably other multimedia, so even more than the rest of us bloggers here, I bet he'll welcome photos of cool products (or dumb products, for that matter).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy