Wal-Mart's Scott: We're Not "Anti-Union"
In the last three years, critics have attacked Wal-Mart Stores (WMT ) on a variety of fronts. After long remaining silent to such criticism, Wal-Mart CEO H. Lee Scott Jr. has begun to reach out to adversaries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders