Unemployed journalists: Call Yahoo
Bob Cauthorn predicts that beleaguered newspapers will be facing even more dire results next month. Jeff Jarvis comments, saying that papers' most valuable assets aren't their brands, but the trust readers have in them. Take a look at Nellie Lide's list as she contrasts the old media shrinkage with new sources that are growing:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day