Forth & Towne: The Store's the Thing
Slide Show >>
When it comes to the architecture of mall stores, Gap (GPS) is like apple pie: comfortable and familiar. But as shopping experiences go, it's a little mushy in the middle. So as Gap begins its rollout of Forth & Towne, its new retail chain targeted at women over 35, improving the shopping experience is a top priority. But don't expect hip music, interactive displays, or grand "flagship" stairways. The Forth & Towne experience is all about social interaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap