On a Roll at Audi
German auto maker Audi unveiled a long-awaited SUV-crossover called the Q7 at the Frankfurt Auto show, which opened Sept. 16 (see "Hot Wheels from Frankfurt"). The stylish seven-seater, which will start around $60,000, is aimed at the U.S. market, where Audi is driving to increase its market share. Like BMW's X-5 and Porsche's Cayenne, Audi's Q7 offers top performance and sporty handling in a large SUV. But Audi beats the competition in roominess and attention to interior detail worthy of a luxury sedan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States